Friday, January 1, 2010

THE BEST of 2009

Here we go the best (and a few of the worst) of 2009


Best Snack (as chosen by my children)


Cheez-its. Two years running you fattening little cheesy crackers. At least I feel less guilty with the daily consumption because now I buy the "Whole Grain" kind. Although if you look, it still has less than 1 gram of fiber.... not sure how "whole grain" that is but anyway...


Worst Snack.
Push-up Pops. Are you kidding me? Who invented these extremely hard to manipulate, stain faces for days and carpets forever. Really, my children were stained for two days.

Best Smell
Yuletide Vanilla Pear from Bath and Body Works. Yummmm for some reason smells like apple pie.

Best Day(s) of 2009
1. Completing my first 5K May 31st
2. November 13th the day Marisa decided she didn't want to wear diapers anymore.
3. August 7th visiting Mackinac Island on the most perfect beautiful day.

Best Movie
The Proposal. Ok, say all you want about my movie tastes. I judge a good movie by the ability to make me laugh out loud. This one did.. many many times.

Best "First" for 2009
Probably has to be Marisa using the potty but also memorable... Nate standing up to pee (life is so much easier!).... or Nate's first movie in the theater "Ponyo". Extremely cute.










Best drink for 2009
Malibu and Pineapple. My go-to drink of the year.
Sounds good right now, it's 5 oclock somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment