Saturday, January 31, 2009

Max aka "Pig Pen"


I really can't believe how disgusting my dog is. I think he's seriously about as disgusting as he is lazy. The two really go hand in hand. I used to have this roomate. He smelled. Like BAD. I seriously don't really remember him ever washing his clothes, and I think he took very few showers. Hence the lazy + disgusting group fit. Max is one of those. Even if dogs could shower he wouldn't. He would lay around all day long stinking up the joint. Occasionally bothering himself enough to lift his leg, lick his doggy parts or actually do the "Max Olympics" and completely turn his head all the way to his backside to sniff it. Today was definitely the cake topper. I open the back door to let him in and notice that three feet from the door is a pile of poop... ON THE DECK. Are you kidding me? It's bad enough that we've gotten so much snow this year that he continuously pees on the deck, but it wasn't even snowing! And Chris shoveled him a path. When I yelled at him "Max... did you seriously POOP on the deck???" (Like somebody else might have???) He gave me the doggy version of the middle finger... The LOOOONG stare. Now I love this dog, he's sweet (even to babies that pull his ears) and very loving. But today, he stinks. In fact I'm one room away from him, and I can smell the gas from here.... ooooo Max.


No comments:

Post a Comment