Thursday, January 1, 2009

What I will remember and not miss about 2008.

I've decided to inlude a few snapshots of the worst moments and best of 2008...

Worst Moments....


Nate's teeth being knocked out by "The sensory table" 5 dentist appointments later, including the one with the straight jacket when he was yelling... "Momma, SAVE ME" wow, not a great mommy moment.

Ahh My Hero. Jake. Jake and I fell in love in May of 1997 and we were together ever since. Through boyfriends, and new husband. New locations and puppies. He even gracefully tolerated the babies. He was the most wonderful and amazing dog. I was so lucky he chose us to be his family. It still makes me tear up.




Great Moments....


Marisa walking!



Ahhh Alone time with Chris!


Me Then... January 2008...

Me now November 2008, I know it's hard to see, but 30 pounds lighter!



There are more of course, but these are definitely the highlights.


2 comments:

  1. This is weird, tried to comment on Meme, but posted back to my blog? Hmm... Computer knows there is a connection there?

    First, cute look at year back. Rub in the weight loss why don'tcha.
    Second, Knocked up came out in 2007... me thinks we need to have that movie date soon.

    sorry about Jake. he was a good dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, gave you an award on my blog. Cuz I love yous and all. Now remember to comment and Thank me!

    ReplyDelete